Came across a few thought provoking statements recently via Youtube/ Books/ Quotations etc which I would like to share :
- Our body is a conglomeration of a variety of single cellular organisms that have come together to form a body and give us a beautiful experience on this Beautiful Blue Planet . Our body is a moving colony of cells, bacteria and other micro cellular organisms inside and on our body that have decided to live together in a symbiotic relationship to give us this experience.
- We are here to express ourselves and not to suppress our thoughts and feelings. We have been brought onto this planet for a purpose . Each Individual is a unique package that is creative , has different thoughts , full of emotions and full of ideas which have to find an expression. So, don’t hesitate to speak and express emotions . Not letting them out leads to stress in the body and mind which results in disease. Release your emotions and thoughts. Speak up, Forgive , Forget and Let Go ..in turn get healed and live a Healthy life. It is also very important to say NO when you actually feel that way.
- Earth doesn’t need us, we need the Earth. The Earth knows how to repair, heal and revive itself and to continue it’s journey. It is time to save ourselves by helping the Planet to heal faster.
- WE make choices every moment which in turn decides the next moment . It is we who are creating our future every moment.What happens to us is mostly the result of what we have chosen to do. Let’s not blame others for whatever is happening to us. We have the power to create our world by choosing and reacting wisely to every situation that we encounter.
- To Worship or Pray , is to be full of Gratitude. In this unpredictable world this is the ultimate form of worship.
Today is my 6th Birthday after my Stem Cell Transplant in Jan 2012.
Never thought I would live to see my 4th birthday after the Transplant 🙂
I feel like I have taken a rebirth in Jan 2012 and that I am just 6 years old now 🙂
I am off chemo since One and a half years. My Oncologist said that I can meet him after a year which is the bestest news ever. Otherwise I was meeting him every 6 months, sometimes every three months and at times every month. Thanks to Ayurveda and Mother Nature .
I have never been as content as I am now.
I feel like a free 🐦 bird . Happy with little pleasures in life and enjoying my work .
Went to the Temple this morning with hubby and my son. Also took blessings from my parents .
Feel so good to receive wishes and blessings from friends, colleagues and family.
God Bless you all .
Wanted to share some of the exciting events happening in my life these days 🙂 .
Me and my siblings performed Dad’s 75th birthday a few days ago , in a traditional way. The event is called ”Sahasra Nakshatra Shanti”
Mom and Dad performed “Homan” followed by “Mangala Snanam” in the temple and then there was a “Lakshmi Narayana” puja at home too. All of us including the kids enjoyed the homam which started at 5 am . We had just a few days to do all the shopping for clothes, puja items, flowers , fruits etc . It all happened with a short notice. So glad that we were able to perform this event for our parents.
Temple where the Homam was performed .
Lakshmi Naraya Puja at home with 1000 Lotus flowers.
An important activity at work currently is the migration to the new GST( Goods and Services Tax) regime imposed by the Government of India. This project is keeping me busy with several back to back meetings with other Departments to incorporate the new changes in our business processes , testing the new scenarios , preparation of cutover data which includes downloading and uploading of data to the Database , testing the monthly Return formats etc . All organisations have to migrate to the new Taxation on 1 July 2017.
Projects on IIOT too are in the pipeline and I am very excited to get them implemented.
I am also due for a promotion to a higher grade at work. I will be facing an interview and I think I am cool and confident 🙂 . Have been busy preparing for the interview too.
My niece’s (BIL’s daughter) wedding is coming up and I am looking forward to all the fun and dressing up for the various events. The wedding is a 5 day event and I may have to travel a lot from one end of the city to the other side as they live across the city. Will be fun helping and watching the proceedings up close.
Was tough getting my clothes ready for the event. Been shopping all through May. Had to do all my shopping after I got back home from work. All my favourite clothes stores are far from home and farther away from where I work and hence I was getting home late on most days. Thanks to mom for helping me select some good stuff. I love her choices. I always enjoy shopping with Mom. She knows what looks good on me and I always get compliments 🙂
So glad to be busy with all these activities. Never been this busy in all my life 🙂 . Too many events happening simultaneously.
The GST and IIOT projects will keep me very busy for a few more months.
I also have to take an appointment with my Oncologist as I am due for a Bone Marrow Test in a couple of weeks from now.
Love you Life !!